Mitzi Sings Carrie.... Mitzi Sings Carrie....

Wow

Those were some sweet dancing moves xD Well, not really and thats exactly what could be improved. And you could also check it couple of times before you submit it cause there were some minor glitches (unless they were intentional which I doubt).

VMKMASTER responds:

Yea I just now noticed that the mouths will flash at the top of the screen. I need to fix that. And the hip bend doesn't look right,

The Brotherhood of Light The Brotherhood of Light

hmmm...

Kinda missed a plot, sound effects or something. But the animation was sweet for a first try

Casino Royale with Cheese Casino Royale with Cheese

Says it's perfect

Perfect. Perfect. Then I guess I have to vote 5 xP

Funky Forest v2.0 Funky Forest v2.0

Nice..

My god... this is addictive. Simple controls, simple cute graphic, simple levels. Perhaps it could have been little bit longer you know. And it certainly wouldn't hurt to add more lets say "obstacles" cause there were just bees, levers and platforms.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Great game,

Really awesome, though somewhere between Amateur and Pro seems to be a gap. I mean perfecting Amateur is equal to getting bronze on Pro. And I also found it quite hard to hear the beat behind the singer's voice in some songs. Better song selection, more difficulties, slight graphical improvement and you got an epic game.

Microphone pilot Microphone pilot

Great game

That was very original. Maybe you could improove graphics a bit, add some enemies, various levels. You have great idea- now improove the rest :)

and for others- don't vote if you don't have microphone.

GirlFlash responds: